Friday, February 12, 2010

Early bets for AI Season9..

It's just the start of American Idol's Hollywood Week and it's also the right time to place your early bets for the whole running of the competition. Biases aside, I strongly feel that this season has been dominated with talented ladies. Usually, the buzz on early bets are for male contenders, but i see it the other way around this time. These are my bets.. *i hope they get in!* *fingers crossed*


Didi Benami


Lily Scot


I also like Charity Vance and Ashley Rodriguez. These ladies are like humming birds. Let's see if they do get in to the Top 24.


By the way, Ellen DeGeneres fits in to the "Paula Abdul" post almost perfectly. She's funny and refreshing. She definitely will bring a new life to the show. I will also look out for that.

2 comments:

  1. I like Didi na rin. I haven't heard her sing until today. She sound good. Such a soulful voice. So country music.

    ReplyDelete