Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tweet be with you

Let’s talk about sacrifices.

No! Seriously, I’ve had enough of this tweetless days and it’s getting the best of me! Yesterday, I tried my very best to stray my thoughts away from that bliss of expressing everything that I wanted to say while at work. True enough to my being an UberTweeter (over sa twitter), I took a step back from technology and wrote down in an index card my “tweets” for the day. And here they are:

“I’m so addicted to Twitter that I wrote down my tweets on a paper.”

“ I know that the sex and voters’ education is essential to be instilled to the youth, but I think it will be better if we try to raise the standard of education first.”

“Bago dagdagan ang ituturo, dagdagan muna ang magtuturo at pagtuturuan.”

“I used to associate working with thesis-writing. The hassle, headaches and stress is just the same, but now I realized the difference – the fun and ease of working as a group.”

“I don’t get it, but I’m just not a fan of Japanese food. Tempura and teriyaki go! Sushi and sashimi, no!”

“A morning thought: I’m considering on applying for a credit card. Parang ang yaman lang.”

“Another fun day at the office. Mainit ba ulo mo? LOL”

“Gahd! Malapit ko nang makabisa yung Baby! @ulybog”

“Depressed. I miss you..Twitter.”

“Nothing to tweet.”

How long will I be able to endure this loneliness?
I miss tweeting. You are my (virtual) life.
(GEEK FREAK)

No comments:

Post a Comment