Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sweet Mint

My throat has been sore since last week.

I have been eating tons of sweets these past few days. This may be a tonsillitis infection, I think so.
And the culprit?
I was passing the Candy Corner stall at SM Bicutan when I saw these starmint candies, or better known as peppermint candies. I bought 70 pesos worth of these babies and ate them the whole week.

i am addicted to it now that amidst my sore throat, all I want is that minty sweet goodness parked in my mouth as it melts in my tongue.

My sister has been bringing home these candies before but they were of the cane version.

I'm all for sweet and minty nowadays. Chocomint gelato, Peppermint Mocha, starmint candies, hot choco with mint, dalandan juice with mint leaves, or even a mojito.

I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment