Monday, May 30, 2011

I am my father's DOUBT-er.


I have always been confident of the future.
Of what lies ahead for me. Of what and where I wanted to be.

But lately, I’ve been tumbling down. Losing focus. Questioning myself. Doubting.

Will I ever reach that goal? Am I destined for such happiness?

Whatever confidence I had before, it all came crashing down in front of me. I’ve always been hopeful and dreamy and cheerful. But I don’t know what I am now. I’m afraid to take the next step. I am crowded with emotions.

Most of all, I fear.

The past few days, and even months, were crazy. Literally. One thing I learned from it though is that LOVE, in all its glory and universality, changes the game. It can destroy or improve your game plan. It can change your life forever.

Here I am tumbling down. Losing focus. Questioning myself. Doubting.

Or maybe, maybe I’m just tired…and hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment