Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tweet me.

  • Feeling Grinch-ish. 11:34
  • #nowplaying Gonna get over you, Sara Bareilles --> wow, this song makes me feel groovy. 11:35
  • I miss Vietnam and the silence that surrounds me on usual days. 12:02
  • That was..stupid. :/ 12:46
  • Listening at Mellow 94.7. They're playing an acoustic version of Akon's "I wanna make love" song. I don't know who's singing though, but he sounds so good actually. John Legend meets Ceelo Green sya. 2:11
  • My right jaw feels numb. 2:13
  • Going acoustic this time of the day kinda troubles me. Nakakaantok.
  • I'm scared for myself. 2:51
  • I don't like this new thingy. 3:01
  • I'm seriously not feeling well at all. 3:38
  • Mia and chicken later. 4:12
  • Juice and biscuit. 5:10
  • Grossed out. Eww. 5:23

No comments:

Post a Comment