Thursday, February 10, 2011

Green as the Grinch



It was a sickening sound.

Toffee (our dog) barking at the top of his lungs and my alarm clock creating a horrendous mash up started my day. I just knew right then that this isn't my day. 

Indeed. Those who personally know me is a witness to my well-crafted mood swings.

There are really days (and I mean a whole lot of days) where I don't like being with people - crowds. I hate all the fuss. I don't like looking at people or smile or even socialize with them. I'm not very proud of it but I can't help it sometimes.

I want some time alone and I mean it. I've been trying to cope up with this abnormality, since I started working because it might depict a negative vibe among them, but I just couldn't help but feel this way.

Do I need some help? I don't know, I think so.

Where do I start? I don't know.

Just leave me alone now. (except you Mia!)

Maybe a breathe of fresh air might help. I've been stressing these past few days and I guess I've been too hard on myself. Right, I need to relax.

But seriously, how do I start to relax?



That's it, I need help.

1 comment: