Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear John

20 days have passed and I still feel bad for not being able to watch John Mayer’s concert here in Manila. I am a huge fan and I’d love to see him perform live. The write-ups of the said concert did not help either as they drone on the wet and wild and chilling night with Mr. Mayer.

It rained that night, while I was with some college friends at Greenbelt watching a film called "La Teta Asustada". Anyway, as the rain got the audience wet and cold, John Mayer felt like a hot sponge bath with his songs and guitar prowess. He really is a guitar master. He knows his stuff well.

Rain + John Mayer = Chill. That’s right. I don’t mind getting drenched in the rain, it actually adds an effect to the relaxed, easy-to-sing-along songs of this guy right here.

Oh John, you’re in trouble again, but you’re still my music man.
I hope you continue to do good music, man.
Umbrellas up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment