Thursday, August 19, 2010

#itdoesntmakesense

Life is full of questions.
These are the what’s, where’s, when’s, why’s and how’s that we need answered in order to move on. But somehow, questioning isn’t just enough to move on. It’s like what they say, “action speaks louder than words” – whereas our questions are the words that doesn’t do much at all. It’s in action.

Come to think of it, I am a (wo)man of questions. I always ask. And when I don’t get the answers straight, I continue to ask more. Not realizing that I should have worked on finding the answers to my questions. But what if I’m just really a “Curious George” who wants everything questioned? (just like that)

Is it wrong to ask questions?
I don’t know and I may never know either. Do I need to act upon it? No. It won’t save my life to answer that question on questions. So what’s my point? Do I need to make a point?
Do I need to explain this? Oh questions. Our love/hate relationship continues.

On to the next one…

No comments:

Post a Comment